Serves 4 Hot Cold Vegetarian
Fruit Alcohol Dessert
Butter for Greasing
50g/2oz Amaretti Biscuits
4 Peaches, halved and stoned
1 Egg Yolk
150ml/5fl.oz. White Wine or Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and lightly butter a shallow ovenproof
2. Place the biscuits in a medium sized bowl and crush.
3. Remove some of the centre flesh
of the peaches, making the hollow a little deeper and add the removed flesh to
the crushed biscuits together with the egg yolk, butter and half the sugar. Mix
4. Place the hollowed out peach halves in the prepared ovenproof dish and divide
the biscuit mixture each peach, pressing it into the hollows.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar
then pour the wine over the top and bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
End of instructions