Your online resource
for all things culinary
Peanut Butter Biscuit Recipe
peanut flavour with a crisp bite yet satisfying slightly chewy
Prep & Cook Time:
Recipe Tags: Cold
Nuts Biscuit s Cookies Teatime
England Britain British
50g/2oz Crunchy Peanut Butter
100g/4oz Soft Brown Sugar
150g/+5oz Plain Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and lightly
grease 3 or 4 baking trays.
2. In a bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter and sugar
until well blended then and the flour and mix thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into 2, roll each piece on a lightly
floured surface into cylinder shapes about 10cm/4 inches long. Use a
large sharp knife to cut each roll into 8 slices.
4. Space well apart on the prepared baking trays, pressing them down
lightly to make them slightly larger and bake for 10 to
13 minutes. They won't spread alot during baking.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking trays for 5
minutes. They will still be soft. After 5 minutes, carefully
transfer to a wire rack to completely cool. They will firm up.
End of instructions
Key techniques required to make this
cook in an enclosed oven
- to - The process where sugar and softened butter are beaten together
with a wooden spoon, until the mixture is light, pale and well blended. This
process may also be carried out with a hand held mixer or in a food processor.
M ain equipment required to make
Wooden Spoon or electric
Tips, Options and
Use a fish slice or spatula to transfer the cooked
biscuits to the wire rack
Use crunchy peanut butter
Private Privacy |
Abbreviations on this site
This Web Site was
designed and created by Recipes4us.co.uk. Copyright © 2000 to date
[Recipes4us] All rights reserved.