Edible Flower recipes
Lavender Biscuits Veg
CD CBF 35mins
Makes approx 28 biscuits
Cold Vegetarian Edible Flowers Blossom Cookies Baked Fayre
125g /+4oz Butter
100g/ 4oz Caster Sugar
175g/6oz Self Raising Flour
1 tbsp dried Lavender Flowers (Blossoms)
1. Preheat the oven to 170C, 325F, Gas Mark 3 and line 2-3 baking sheets with
parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar
until pale and fluffy.
2. Add the egg a little at a time, mixing well between each addition, then add
the dried lavender flowers and mix well.
3. Add the flour and mix well.
4. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the lined baking trays spacing well
apart then bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool the biscuits on wire racks.
Cake Recipes | Bread
& Bun Recipes |
Biscuit/Cookies & Pastries Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.