Fresh Herb Muffins
Veg HT CD CBF 35mins
Makes 6 large or 12 small Muffins
Hot Cold Vegetarian Herbs Savoury Cakes
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
225g/8oz Self Raising Flour
Salt and Black Pepper
2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
1 tbsp Freshly chopped Chives
1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Coriander
2 tbsp Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F Gas Mark 6 and lightly grease a 6 or 12 hole
2. Place the milk, oil and eggs in a small mixing bowl and whisk to thorough
blend. Set aside.
3. Place the flour, salt, pepper and herbs in a large mixing bowl and stir to
4. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture then pour in the egg mixture
and stir until just moistened. Do not over mix.
5. Divide the mixture between the greased muffin cups sprinkle with a little
cheese and bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in centre
comes out clean.
Remove muffins from tin and cool on a wire rack. Can also be served warm.
Cake Recipes | Bread
& Bun Recipes |
Biscuit & Pastries Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.