Apple Sweet Potato Muffins Veg CD CBF
large or 12 small muffins Cold Vegetarian Cakes
75g/3oz Rolled Oats
100g/4oz Whole Wheat Flour
1 ½ teasp Ground Cinnamon
1 teasp Baking Powder
1 teasp Baking Soda
A pinch of Salt
1 Apple, peeled and finely chopped
200g/7oz Cooked Mashed Sweet Potatoes
2 Egg Whites
3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
180ml/6fl.oz. Plain Yoghurt
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and oil a 6 or 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Place the rolled oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda,
salt, and apples in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix together the mashed sweet potatoes, egg, egg whites, oil, and yogurt.
4. Add the wet
ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold together as quickly as possible. Do
not over mix.
5. Divide the mixture between the muffin holes and bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool
on a wire rack.
Cake Recipes | Bread
& Bun Recipes |
Biscuit & Pastries Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.