HT MC Canadian 130mins
Serves 4 Hot Beef
Vegetables Grains Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy
Free Eggless Canada Nth America North American
2 Large Onions, sliced
2 Medium Potatoes, thinly sliced
450g/1lb Minced Beef
100g/4oz Long Grain Rice
2 Sticks of Celery, chopped
1 x 400g/14oz tin Tomato Soup (check ingredients)
360ml/12fl.oz. Boiling Water
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4. Place the sliced onions in an
even layer in the bottom of an oven proof casserole.
2. Season with salt and pepper then place the sliced potatoes over the onions.
3. Season with salt and pepper then layer the beef evenly over the potatoes,
season with salt and pepper and pat down lightly.
4. Place the uncooked rice over the top of the beef followed by the celery.
5. Mix the soup and water together then pour evenly over the top. Cover with a
lid or aluminium foil and bake for 2 hours.
More Beef Recipes |
General Beef/Veal Preparations
| More Canadian Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.