MC English 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Beef Meat Herbs Main
Course Dairy Free Eggless England Europe
4 tbsp Prepared English Mustard
1 tbsp Plain Flour
4 Beef Steaks, e.g. Sirloin, Rump, Fillet
2 tbsp Freshly chopped Parsley
2 tbsp Freshly chopped Thyme
1. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, flour, parsley and thyme until
well blended then spread half the mixture between each steak.
3. Place the steaks, mustard side up, in the lined grill pan and grill for 3-5
4. Turn the steaks, spread the remaining mustard mixture over the top and
continue to grill for a further 3-8 minutes until done to your liking.
Serving Suggestions :
More Beef Recipes |
General Beef Preparations
More English Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.