Sweet Potato Salad Veg CD
PIC 45mins plus cooling
Cold Vegetarian Vegan Vegetables
Picnics Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
½ lb Sweet Potatoes, peeled and
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
4 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
Red Onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6.
2. Place the sweet potatoes in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle with
1 tablespoon of the olive oil; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, cover
with aluminium foil and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Uncover, turn the potatoes and bake, uncovered for a further 15 minutes
until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool.
4. Cut the sweet potato into cubes about 2.5cm/1 inch square and place in
a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the spring onions and red onions.
5. In another small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and
remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Pour over the potatoes
and onions and toss to coat. Serve at room temperature.
| Summer Recipes | What's
Main equipment required to make
Shallow ovenproof dish