MC 15mins plus
Leftovers Leftover Pork Pasta Herbs
Vegetables Picnics Main
300g/11oz Short Cut Macaroni
50g/2oz Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
2 tbsp Double Cream
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
125g/5oz Cooked Ham, diced
16 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
1. Bring a large pan of heavily salted water to the boil, add the pasta
and cook for 10 minutes or until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, grated cheese,
parsley, cream, and garlic until well blended.
3. Drain the pasta into a colander, rinse under cold running water to cool
and drain again until relatively dry.
4. Add the pasta to the ham mixture and mix well. Chill for several hours.
5. To serve - mix in the halved cherry tomatoes and serve
| Summer Recipes | What's
Main equipment required to make
Large mixing bowl