Lamb Pitta Pockets
10mins plus cooling
Vegetables Dried Fruit Herbs Picnic Lunch
4 Small Pitta Breads
(leftover) Lamb, chopped
2 Sticks of Celery, chopped
2 Tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 150C, 300F, Gas Mark 2.
2. Place the pitta breads on a baking sheet and heat in the oven for 8-10
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients
until well blended.
4. Remove the pitta from the oven, cut each in half widthways and
carefully open each half up along the cut edge to form a 'pocket'. Allow to cool
5. To serve - place an eighth of the meat mixture into
each pocket. Wrap in foil and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Main equipment required to make